Welcome to the future of oil.
Since 1929, Universal Lubricants has balanced tradition with innovation, growing to become a driving force in manufacturing and distribution. Our strict quality-control processes, thorough laboratory testing, and industry expertise provides our customers with high-performance products and services to support their equipment and company needs.
The solutions we've offered have changed over the years, but our business and our passion has always been focused on helping to meet America’s demand for oil. Over the years, taking care of our customers’ needs led to the creation of distinct products, including superb, main-line lubricants for passenger cars, fleets and a range of equipment. We work to bring innovation to every product and service performed.
The way we see it, the future looks great.
- Established in 1929, Universal Lubricants is one of the country’s oldest manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Valvoline. Castrol. Panolin. These and other major motor oil companies rely on Universal Lubricants to distribute their products.
- Universal Lubricants remains headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, where we have full blending operations to produce our high quality finished lubricants.
- Our proprietary research and development facility, located within our headquarters, is dedicated to quality control to ensure every Universal Lubricants' product meets or exceeds performance specifications.
- The Universal Lubrciants' Technical Services department processes approximately 90,000 samples per year through our Engine Guard® oil analysis program.
- Universal Lubricants was proudly acquired by PetroChoice in May 2016, contributing a total of 15 locations to the PetroChoice footprint through the West and Midwest.
- The combined company features 45 locations in 24 states, which enhances our delivery efficiencies through leverage of an expansive distribution network.
- A leader in research and development and in the marketplace, UL will continue to provide innovative solutions for the lubricating industry.
Universal Lubricants’ product lines are engineered and manufactured for all areas of industry.
We’ve taken the excellence of the Universal line and improved it to develop heavy-duty engine oils, hydraulic oils, tractor fluids, synthetic industrial products and greases.
This innovative product line conserves energy and resources, protects the environment, and helps reduce reliance on foreign oil. From motor oils to automotive coolants, these products meet or exceed all industry standards and specifications.
Our flagship-line products are superb, main-line lubricants for both automotive and heavy-duty diesel engines.
As of May 2016, Universal Lubricants is a proud subsidiary of PetroChoice, a leading provider of lubricant solutions. Through this acquisition, PetroChoice has added 15 distribution locations to their footprint, bringing their total to 45 facilities servicing 31 states. This acquisition benefits customers of both companies as we are able to provide a broader selection of products, services and solutions at more locations.
PetroChoice is one of the United States’ largest bulk lubricant distributors specializing in providing customers with a comprehensive line of advanced lubrication solutions that enhance productivity and reduce total operating costs. Founded as Tri-County Petroleum in 1969, PetroChoice has grown into a comprehensive lubrication and contamination control solutions expert, serving a broad range of needs and industries. The company’s history is marked by consistent growth and expansion, which has significantly widened their scope of experience and capabilities as a lubricant distributor. The company’s capabilities include bulk distribution, lubrication services, equipment repair and maintenance, contamination control, filtration and more.
For more information about PetroChoice, please visit www.petrochoice.com.