Meet Company Sustainability and Financial Goals with our Environmental Services.
Universal Lubricants formed our Environmental Services division to complement our full line of customer-focused services.
Universal Lubricants’ Environmental Services:
- Reduces customers’ liability by managing hazardous materials
- Follows all Environmental Protection Agency guidelines
- Is fully compliant, fully permitted and fully licensed
- Adheres to all federal, state and local guidelines
- Uses only company-trained employees and equipment to handle distribution and collection for recycling
- Ships locally and regionally avoiding long, cross-country hauls
In our closed-loop system we collect used oil, re-refine and then blend it to manufacture ECO ULTRA premium engine oils, hydraulic oils and automatic transmission fluids.
This closed-loop system:
- Transforms the limited resource of crude oil into a renewable resource
- Helps reduce everyone’s environmental footprint
- Reduces greenhouse gases and heavy-metal emissions by recycling the oil rather than burning it as fuel